We thank the following organisations for their support of the AMW program.
The Australian National Committee for UNESCO, for providing grant funding for a number of essential activities and for project funding.
The National Library of Australia, for administrative support and for assistance with special events.
The Committee operates largely by volunteer and in-kind support, including from these organisations who generously permit their staff to serve on it:
- Old Parliament House
- National Archives of Australia
- AIATSIS Library
- Charles Sturt University
- State Library of South Australia
- History Trust of South Australia
- Deakin University
- Australian National University
- Benedictine Community of New Norcia
- Public Record Office Victoria
- State Records Authority of New South Wales
- Tasmanian Archive and Heritage Office
- Northern Territory Library